Part-Time Warehouse Night Loader
Come to work for a winning company in a clean and safe environment. Pepsi-Cola of Rochester has an opening for a part time Warehouse Night Loader.
Job duties include:
- Picking orders, building loads for delivery trucks and loading/unloading route trucks.
Essential Skills Required:
- Ability to perform the physical aspects of the job including keeping up with a fast-paced work environment and repetitive medium to heavy lifting.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift, pallet jack, hand cart and walkie rider.
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to effectively use warehouse technology including the voice-pick system.
- This position is 20-40 hours a week dependent on workload with a Monday-Friday schedule starting at 3:30pm or after.
- We offer a competitive hourly wage of $12.50.
- A pre-employment physical and controlled substance test is required.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age.
We are looking for someone who will perform the job in a safe, reliable and responsible way and who pays attention to details. Interested candidates please apply on-line at www.gillettepepsicola.com or stop in for an application.
Pepsi-Cola of Rochester
3393 Commercial Drive SW
Rochester, MN 55902